It feels like going back to the old days. Taking one day at a time, one hour at a time, one moment at a time and carefully filling it with only positivity and happiness. Was tough to begin with but got easy over just a little bit of time. And so here I am again, one more time, doing just that :)
Its a good thing to begin one's day reading something positive, inspirational. Shutting one's eyes and connecting with peace. Today is beautiful. I am yet to begin work on redoing the garden and right now its full of weeds! But I look forward to cleaning it up, changing the design, planting a few new trees, new flowering plants. Every day is an opportunity to begin life itself anew, every moment is. We either take it or we don't. Like I read somewhere yesterday, moment by moment, choice by choice, we create our life. We are all free to choose the attitude we will wear for the day, no matter how the day is :)
And so today I choose joy.
Its a good thing to begin one's day reading something positive, inspirational. Shutting one's eyes and connecting with peace. Today is beautiful. I am yet to begin work on redoing the garden and right now its full of weeds! But I look forward to cleaning it up, changing the design, planting a few new trees, new flowering plants. Every day is an opportunity to begin life itself anew, every moment is. We either take it or we don't. Like I read somewhere yesterday, moment by moment, choice by choice, we create our life. We are all free to choose the attitude we will wear for the day, no matter how the day is :)
And so today I choose joy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home